- Latest Sterilization Techniques
- Latest Technology in Dentistry:
- Digital X-Rays, Dr. Boers offers ScanX ultra low radiation, digital x-rays. This is an alternative to the conventional x-ray. Dr. Boers also features the Nomad Hand Held X-Ray unit for patients comfort and convenience.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Lumineers, the latest veneer technique
- Facial Fillers
- Various Bleaching Techniques
- INVISALIGN BRACES, the latest straightening technique
- Crown & Bridge
- General Dentistry
- Composite Restorations
- Oral Surgery
- Oral Cancer Detection
- Snap On Smiles
Facial Fillers can help sculpt and contour your face for a younger more beautiful you.
Are you’re looking for a painless, long-lasting way to reshape and permanently whiten your smile? Lumineers, a porcelain veneer placed over your teeth, may be the answer for you!
If you've been looking for a procedure that can temporarily smooth those moderate to severe frown lines, BOTOX ® Cosmetic could be what you've been looking for. With BOTOX Cosmetic, there is no surgery and no recovery down-time.
We perform simple extractions. During a simple extraction, the doctor will numb the area around the tooth using a local anesthetic to lessen any discomfort. After the extraction we will advise you of the proper post extraction care.
Many disease and conditions of the teeth and gums cannot be seen by the naked eye. Therefore, X-ray examinations are needed.
Your teeth are held in the jaw by roots. Inside each tooth is the pulp, which supplies nutrients to the tooth. Decay or trauma can cause the pulp to die. If this pulp is not removed, your tooth can become infected. Root Canal Therapy involves removing the infected nerve and dead pulp, and then sealing off the tooth to protect it.
Bleaching is one of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures today. In-office bleaching involves highly concentrated carbamide peroxide that is used directly on the teeth. The teeth are then covered with a custom-made tray.
Bonding is a restorative process used to give discolored, cracked, chipped, or misaligned teeth their natural and beautiful appearance.
Crowns are used to repair decays, broken, severely discolored or misaligned teeth. Crowns can also support a weak tooth or a tooth with a large filling. Crowns are used to strengthen and improve the appearance of your teeth.
Bridges replace missing teeth so the gap between the remaining teeth is actually "bridged" together with realistic, artificial teeth. Having a bridge will alleviate any problems with chewing as well as maintain the shape of your face.
Dentures are artificial and removable replacement teeth. Complete dentures are used to replace all teeth and partials are intended to replace a section of missing teeth. Dentures improve chewing and speech as well as your smile.
- Invisalign is the latest technique in straightening your teeth with out braces.
- 3D technology is used to create clear Aligners that are custom made to fit your teeth.
- The cost depends on the type and length of your treatment.